Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1383 |

I had attended a yearly meeting just last Saturday 12-13-14 held by the Jay County Fair Board to discuss last years business and next years business. I just attend to see what they plan to do and give a little report about the VMBC Event. Some of you may know that a new building is going up at Portland on the fairgrounds. I had mentioned on Facebook some time ago that we were thinking of holding our banquet in this new building and I wondered what everyone’s thoughts were. Anyway, the building is well underway and is slated to be done in time for the VMBC meet. It’s a possibility that we may just hold our banquet here next year. As you can see it is a big building that will have AC and will definitely be large enough for our banquet. Unfortunately, we have lost several camping sites in the area.

I’m a little nervous though that we may forget some dumb little thing that we take for granite over at Romers catering. Anyway, keep coming back to see what new things develop here.

• Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1385 |

Here are some more pictures of the building.

• Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1456 |

Here are some new pictures of the new building going up on the grounds. It’s coming along great!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.