Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1496 |

Ok, Well it seems that our forums are about dead with topics and posts. I can’t figure out why these forums aren’t getting any posts when several hundred folks are visiting them. So I’ve just racked my brain to figure out some way to get some topics and posts started. I think everyone visits and sees nothing new so they just continue elsewhere. I have started several topics and I’m just not getting any bites. Maybe they aren’t interesting enough. So in order to get some traffic on here I thought I’d have some sort of contest. It’s going to be simple I hope. The winner will receive a brand new 2015 VMBC T-Shirt of choice size. You need not be a VMBC member to enter this drawing. If you cannot make the 2015 VMBC meet, I will make arrangements to see that you receive your free T-Shirt after the meet. Those who have started a topic will be entered into a hat from which I will draw one name at the end of March 2015! Fairly straight forward. 🙂

THE RULES!!!

For the month of March, those who post a topic of 40 words or more in one of the forums will be entered into a drawing at the end of the month of March. It must be a new topic in one of the forums, NOT A POST TO A TOPIC! That’s it! Although I hope that you will comment to topics started by others. The drawing will be at the end of March. 🙂

Good Luck!! 🙂

• Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1604 |

Two weeks left!

• Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1622 |

One more day left to get your name in!

• kartjockey
      Participant
      #1687 |

Did you draw a name for this yet?

• Darren Chafin
      Participant
      #1699 |

Yes I did! I sent a personal emails asking for a size and address but never got anything back from him. Heck it was a while ago. I don’t know if he didn’t want it or if he didn’t receive the emails. I’ll look up his username again and see if he responds on the website.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.